|My eyes riveted on a 15′ screen, my index finger busily tapping a mouse.. I spend hours surfing through cyberworld…and I wonder… if searching the Bible online, looking at cool Christian graphics and cartoons, poring through Christian discussions and listening to a Christian cyber-radio station can ever replace a personal relationship with Christ. Here’s how psalm 23 may read to a cydercity resident (like me?)|
|Today’s Net reading is taken from Psalm23.com|
1. The internet is my Shepherd and I shall not want.
2. It maketh me to surf in green pastures; It leadeth me besides still websites
3. It restoreth my connection; it guides me in paths of web directories for java’s sake
4. Even though I go through the search engine of altavista, I fear no result; for my ISP is with me; CGI scripts and animated gifs they comfort me
5. It prepareth a chatroom before me in the presence of mine enemies; it anointeth my homepage with more hits; my inbox overfloweth
6. Surely guestbooks and messageboards will follow me all the days of my life;and I will dwell in the cyber-cafes of the city forever! Here ends the session.
Logging you out of internet explorer as Windows prepares to shut down.
|If you feel that your personal relation with the internet is replacing your personal relation with Jesus, switch off that computer NOW and get it straight with Jesus!|
- Mouse Trouble
- Social Smile